Monday, January 31, 2022

#grabatag


 Birmingham,Alabama 

I have been playing with how I perceive things and how I make them visible.  So, I’m weaving some together in a way that is fun for me to do. Today #grabatag is making its first venture into the wider world here.

#grabatag

Giving names to experiences and emotions to allow them to be perceived more deeply and easily recalled.  To hashtag the memory.


Ok the launch….


#Springflingers



#Springflingers

A flock of Migrating birds 


Solemn and still winter and I wait for signs of spring.  The sameness of days follow in a continuous stream while my attention drifts.  Suddenly on yet another unremarkable day the springflingers arrive.  They dip and dive, fling leaves about, screech greetings to friends and suddenly in a cloud they are up in the tree tops, then off. The first announcement of spring is always a celebration.